It's been a Summer Of Love for the Irish police force.
Irish cops, styling themselves with no apparent irony An Garda Siochana or Guardians Of The Peace, have spent the past few months threatening to rape women, colluding with drug dealers, and beating the living shit out of citizens in their homes and in the streets.
And they've been loving every minute of it.
Let's look briefly at a few of their more extraordinary betrayals of Ireland, the Irish people and the rule of law.
Fasten your seatbelts.
1. Several police officers taped themselves on a video camera threatening to rape women environmental protesters from whom they had earlier seized the video camera. When the camera was returned to the women, they heard the threats and reported what had happened. An official enquiry whitewashed the rape threats. The police officers were adjudged to have recorded themselves by accident. Their comments were adjudged to have been inadvertent. The rapist police officers are still on the Force. But that's not the worst thing. I want you to think seriously about how such a tape recording came to be made. My own analysis is that it is beyond the boundaries of probability or indeed credible possibility, to suggest that adult police officers could inadvertently record themselves on a video camera which they had seized from some young women, record themselves I say, threatening to rape the same young women owners of the video camera, to whom the same police officers were about to return the same video camera containing their newly recorded footage of themselves threatening to rape those very women. My analysis is that the police officers deliberately recorded themselves threatening to rape the women in order to terrorise and humiliate the women. Well folks. Who do you think is right? Me? Or the Official Police Whitewash Investigator? In Ireland the Official Police Whitewash Investigator is termed The Ombudsman. Before you make up your mind between me and the Ombudsman, have a listen to the actual comments made by the police officers and recorded by them prior to handing the video camera back to the women they were threatening to rape. Reports of the police officers words referred to the officers as Garda A and Garda B. I have figured out what the A and the B stand for and I have ascribed these names to them.
Garda Asswipe: "Who is them two lassies? Do you know the two of them?"
Garda Bastard: "I don't know the second one. The first one is XXXXXX with blonde hair."
Garda Asswipe: "It would do no harm to get the second one's name again."
Garda Bastard: "She's some Yank. I don't know who the f--k she is."
Unifdentified Garda (Garda Dickless): "Is she a Yank?"
Garda Bastard: "It sounds like it. It sounds like it. The accent anyway."
Unidentified Garda (Garda Dickless): "Sounds like a Yank or a Canadian."
Garda Bastard: "Well whoever, we'll get Immigration f--king on her."
Garda Asswipe: "She refused to give her name and address and told (sic) she would be arrested."
Garda Bastard: "And deported."
Garda Asswipe: "And raped."
Garda Bastard: "I wouldn't go that far yet. She was living down at that Crusty camp (sic). F--k sake. You never know what you might get.
(There is general laughter on the tape.)
Garda Asswipe: "Give me your name and address or Ill rape you."
(There is further general laughter on the tape.)
Garda Dickless: "Hold it there. Give me your name and address there. I'll rape you."
(More general laughter.)
Garda Asswipe: "Or I'll definitely rape you."
Garda Dickless: "Will you be me friend on Facebook?"
All these police officers are still dealing with the public on a daily basis. None have been fired.
2. A young woman police officer claimed this Summer that she had been raped by a fellow Garda officer at a house belonging to a Guard to which a group of Guards had returned after a night's drinking.
3. The wife of a Garda police officer has complained that her husband was threatened by another Garda police officer with a "bullet in the head." The Garda whom fellow officers had been threatening to murder was targeted for speaking out against corruption. Specifically the Garda who was threatened with murder, had complained about his colleagues failing to investigate serious crimes including a sexual assault, physical assault, and a false imprisonment case.
4. A Garda employee found in possession of videos of children being raped received no jail sentence from Judge Liberal. Judge Liberal released him without punishment after the Garda employee made a donation to the Rape Crisis Centre. Clearly Judge Liberal doesn't think paying to see children being raped is as serious a crime as, say, refusing to allow the Electricity Supply Board to erect pylons on your land. Just this week a Judge Liberal has jailed 65 year old Teresa Treacy for her refusal to let the Electricity company despoil her property. What are we going to do about this folks? Seriously. What are we going to do?
5. Garda Dean Foley received a paltry six month sentence for beating a random passerby into a pulp in the streets. His victim suffered facial fractures, a broken nose, and a bleed on the brain. Garda Foley claimed in court that the man he beat to a pulp had drunkenly called a tee shirt worn by one of Garda Foley's friend's "gay." He called the tee shirt "gay" so Garda Foley beat him half to death. You couldn't make it up. Garda Foley also claimed that he had "never intended to hurt" the man whom he'd beaten to a pulp. I kid you not. And Liberal Judge Sean O'Donnabhain thought that six months was enough of a punishment for all of this.
6. A Garda Seargent claimed that Assistant Garda Commissioner Derek Byrne had falsely imprisoned and physically restrained him in a Monaghan hotel. The Director of Public Prosecutions ruled that Assistant Garda Commissioner Derek Byrne had no case to answer. So no worries there then. The courts can get on with the important business of imprisoning 65 year old ladies for the outrageous crime of not wanting the Electricity Supply Company digging up their land.
7. Four police officers in Dublin broke into the home of a man and beat the living shit out of him. The man was a hoodlum but that does not excuse the actions of the four thug Guards. The four thug Guards gained entry to the house by pretending to have a search warrant. One of the Guards imprisoned the man's mother in the bathroom of the house so that she would not see her son being pounded to a pulp. Disquietingly these four thug Guards had brought a student Garda along with them. This is the first evidence presented in open Court that corrupt cops bring young cops with them when betraying the laws of our land and violating and assaulting the citizenry, in order to blood the young officers, ie in order to corrupt them. The student Garda testified to the Court that she had been warned: "You saw nothing." An Irish Liberal Judge and an Irish Jury found these four thugs innocent of the crimes they had committed. This decision is all the more incredible when balanced against the comments of one of the thug Guards who told investigators: "I'm sorry. It got out of hand." You gotta wonder how the Jury could find him innocent after that. I mean, what got out of hand? I've asserted for some years that Liberal Judges are tainted. It is also now clear that Juries can be tainted too. There is no other explanation for the findings in this case. I don't suggest lightly that Juries are now being routinely corrupted. I ask you to consider the recent libel trials conducted by Judge Eamon DeValera, a direct descendent of the founder of Ireland's foremostly corrupt kleptocratic political party Fianna Fail. Some of the trials overseen by Judge Eamon DeValera resulted in multi million dollar pay outs to the most odious scoundrels, namely the trial in which Monica Leech was awarded millions against Independent Newspapers which had committed the crime of stating the bleedin obvious in reporting the circumstances in which Monica Leech received government contracts from a corrupt Fianna Fail Minister, and another trial where a man to be known forever as The Naked Ape recived a ten million dollar pay out after claiming to feel hurt by a damage limitation press release issued by his employer when The Naked Ape tried three times in one night to gain access to the hotel bedroom of a female employee of the company, (one of his underlings) by standing naked at her door hammering away repeatedly and demanding entrance. That scruff got ten million. The payouts to Monica Leech and The Naked Ape are the clearest evidence we've had up to now that not only are the Judges tainted but that a way has been found to tamper with the Juries as well. The exorbitant payments to these criminal charlatans were decided by the Juries themselves in each case. Bear in mind folks that Monica Leech and The Naked Ape got millions. Contrast their fortunes with the treatment of Teresa Treacy, a 65 year old woman currently languishing in jail for the crime of not wanting the ESB to dig up her land.
8. Four police officers in Waterford faced charges arising from their beating to a pulp of a citizen who had dared to do a pee in the streets. One of the four corrupt thug police officers saw what was happening while present in a camera control room monitoring the city streets. This hero directed that the cameras be turned away from the assault. The assault included that favoured Irish police tactic of standing on the victim's neck. Classy, classy people. The courts have handed down pattycake sentences in this matter, even exonerating one of the hoodlum cops involved.
9. Police are habitually assaulting demonstrators at the Shell To Sea protests in Mayo. The fact that many of the demonstrators are environmentalists, left wingers or supporters of the former IRA terrorist army's political wing Sinn Fein, is irrelevant. The favoured method of assault used by An Garda Siochana at the Shell To Sea protests involves carrying demonstrators to the side of the road and then dropping them on concrete. This type of assault barely shows up on video and looks quite harmless. The Guards have found they can break bones this way, particularly when they drop elderly people, without showing any overt aggression towards their victims.